LONG TERM CARE INSURANCE
Independent Healthcare Comparisons
October 20, 2018
What ACA Health Insurance Will Cost in 2019
Senate GOP Moves on Healthcare Soon
June 12, 2017
The Financial Conflicts of Money
for the Men and Women of Basketball
June 8, 2017
ATHLETES AND MONEY – IT'S NOT HOW YOU START BUT HOW YOU FINISH
May 31, 2017
ARE YOU READY? ARE YOU SURE?
May 17, 2017
The House GOP’s Vote Would Slash Medicaid — Which Pays for 60 Percent of People in Nursing Homes
May 10, 2017
Why Do the Very Rich Buy Life Insurance?
When Hybrid Long-Term Care Insurance Makes Sense
May 8, 2017
The New Health Insurance Proposal and
How It Could Effect You?
May 6, 2017
Consider the following unexpected consequences of everyday life for which many people are completely unprepared:
1. Dying too soon and leaving your family unable to financially continue.
2. Developing a chronic medical condition that prohibits continued income or requires considerable expense.
3. Reaching retirement age with insufficient funds to actually retire completely.
4. Children reaching college age and having nothing saved to offset the expense of school.
5. Discovering late in life all your life savings has been depleted, and you basically outlived your assets.
I am driven by passion to help people protect their families from financial risk. Nothing happens until you have a plan....start today!
What would insurance cost for a healthy 32 year old male (non-smoking) in New Jersey?
$100,000 Whole life would cost approximately $140 a month.
$250,000 Universal life would cost approximately $95 a month.
Start today....prepare for the unexpected.